No need to panic about how you’re going to keep the kids busy at home during the upcoming school holidays. Turn screen time into creative time with these five, clever Android apps that will entertain, develop concentration, patience and fine motor skills…and give you time to get some work done.
Take a look at these options that are recommended by Alcatel:
- Get creative with your favorite Disney characters. Be it Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Frozen’s Anna and Elsa or The Lion King’s Timon and Pumba – Disney Coloring World has over 1000 stickers of your beloved Disney characters for you to explore and play with.
- Release your inner artist. Create your own art with colorful drawing and painting tools suitable for kids of all ages (including the grown ups). Coloring Games offers multiple modes so that the whole family can get involved. Choose between paint by numbers, color by numbers, doodling modes, and free coloring books of all types.
- Hello unicorn lovers! The Coloring Unicorns Game is a must for fans of these fantastical creatures. Featuring hundreds of beautiful drawings to choose from, your kids will never run out of cute unicorns to color in and make their own.
- Paint by numbers meets modern art. This popular app is a gem for older children, offering dozens of coloring categories, including animals, quotes and florals. Using a paint by numbers method, you can create modern artworks for days.
- Old school coloring book goes digital: You can’t go wrong with a traditional coloring book. The beauty of a digital version is that you don’t have to lug a big book around and the Kids Coloring Book app is free! Aimed at smaller children, it offers more than 190 “pages” covering the alphabet, animals, fruits, flowers, vegetables, shapes, vehicles and more.